NEW & NOTEWOTHY MENTIONS
- JURUPA VALLEY: La Verne law students help out equestrian center
- FOUNDATION SPOTLIGHT: Queen of Hearts Therapeutic Riding Center in Jurupa Valley
- QOH open house set (04/13/2012)
- Band fundraiser to benefit vets (09/14/2011)
- Bands sought for fundraiser (07/27/2011)
- QOH program rides to veterans’ rescue (02/04/2011)
- October, 2010 benefit planned (10/14/2010)
- All Glory Project’s mention of QOH
UP COMING EVENT
Therapeutic Riding Lessons
We are open for therapeutic riding lessons:
Tuesday-Friday, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – noon.
We were proud to be included in public radio station KVCR's special program on autism that aired 04/02/13. Click here to download and listen to Robin's 14-minute interview, or go to KVCR's special page on autism.
Dr. Pony Boy is a documentary audio slide show that shows how one child, Desmon Jackson, learned to walk with the help of his equine friend, Pony Boy.