NEW & NOTEWOTHY MENTIONS
- QOH Open House July 2021
- Horse Day for Evergereen Elementary School 2018
- Mobile Modular Volunteers Giving Queen of Hearts’ Queendom a facelift (11/4/2017)
- Quee;n of Hearts’ Open House (Daily Bulletin 9/14/2017)
- West Coast Magazines Article by Mary Parks (7/28/2017)
- Philanthropy News Digest, Community Foundation Update (7/15/17)
- State Assembly District 60, Queen of Hearts Therapeutic Riding Center, Inc. Selected 2017 Nonprofit of the Year (6/28/2017)
- Community Foundation Spotlight (2/11/2017)
- FOUNDATION SPOTLIGHT: Queen of Hearts Therapeutic Riding Center in Jurupa Valley (PE.com 4/22/2014)
- JURUPA VALLEY: La Verne law students help out equestrian center (PE.com 9/3/2013)
- Band fundraiser to benefit vets (PE.com 09/14/2011)
- Bands sought for fundraiser (07/27/2011)
- QOH program rides to veterans’ rescue (PE.com 02/04/2011)
- Oct. 24 Benefit Planned for Mira Loma Riding Program (PE.com 10/14/2010)
- The All Glory Project’s mention of Queen of Hearts Therapeutic Riding Center
Dr. Pony Boy is a documentary audio slide show that shows how one child, Desmon Jackson, learned to walk with the help of his equine friend, Pony Boy.
Queen of Hearts’ patient lift was featured in Riverside’s The Press Enterprise newspaper on April 14, 2013. Click on the image above to download a copy of the article.
Therapeutic Riding Lessons
We are open for therapeutic riding lessons:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.