NEW & NOTEWOTHY MENTIONS
- Horse Day for Evergereen Elementary School 2018
- Mobile Modular Volunteers Giving Queen of Hearts’ Queendom a facelift (11/4/2017)
- Quee;n of Hearts’ Open House (Daily Bulletin 9/14/2017)
- West Coast Magazines Article by Mary Parks (7/28/2017)
- Philanthropy News Digest, Community Foundation Update (7/15/17)
- State Assembly District 60, Queen of Hearts Therapeutic Riding Center, Inc. Selected 2017 Nonprofit of the Year (6/28/2017)
- Community Foundation Spotlight (2/11/2017)
- FOUNDATION SPOTLIGHT: Queen of Hearts Therapeutic Riding Center in Jurupa Valley (PE.com 4/22/2014)
- JURUPA VALLEY: La Verne law students help out equestrian center (PE.com 9/3/2013)
- Band fundraiser to benefit vets (PE.com 09/14/2011)
- Bands sought for fundraiser (07/27/2011)
- QOH program rides to veterans’ rescue (PE.com 02/04/2011)
- Oct. 24 Benefit Planned for Mira Loma Riding Program (PE.com 10/14/2010)
- The All Glory Project’s mention of Queen of Hearts Therapeutic Riding Center
UP COMING EVENT
Therapeutic Riding Lessons
We are open for therapeutic riding lessons:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
We were proud to be included in public radio station KVCR's special program on autism that aired 04/02/13. Click here to download and listen to Robin's 14-minute interview, or go to KVCR's special page on autism.
Dr. Pony Boy is a documentary audio slide show that shows how one child, Desmon Jackson, learned to walk with the help of his equine friend, Pony Boy.